Liver and Kidney for Dogs - 90 Soft Chews
- Organic Milk Thistle for Dogs - Coco and Luna Liver and Kidney Support contains Milk Thistle which is a safe and powerful ingredient that provides liver support for dogs by eliminating toxins and working as a natural dog detox.
- Liver Support - Our liver supplement for dogs are a strong cleanser of impurities found in the liver, promotes liver health and also assists with overall kidney support.
- Dog Kidney Support - Our formula harnesses the benefits of Choline, L-Arginine, Dandelion Root, and Yellow Dock to promote holistic kidney well-being in dogs, aiding in toxin elimination, optimal function, enhancing blood flow to the kidneys, and overall vitality.
- Veterinarian Formulated - Our supplements are veterinarian formulated and are free from harmful ingredients like Palm Oil, Corn, Soy Derivatives, Synthetic Colors, or Artificial Flavors, prioritizing your pet's well-being.
- Made in the USA from US and Globally Sourced Ingredients - All of our supplement products are manufactured in the USA in FDA-registered facilities that are NSF and GMP-certified in the USA.
Administer daily amount orally.
Up to 25 lbs - 01 Soft Chew
25-50 lbs - 02 Soft Chews
51-74 lbs - 03 Soft Chews
Over 75lbs - 04 Soft Chews
For better absorption, we recommend splitting the dose between AM and PM.
Experience Coco and Luna supplements
with complete peace of mind, thanks to our satisfaction guarantee or your money back. No gimmicks – if you're not satisfied within 30 days, simply return the product, and we'll fully refund your purchase. Enjoy the benefits risk-free, as your satisfaction is our priority.
Palm Oil Free Soft Chews
DAILY USE OF THE PRODUCT WILL RESULT IN SUPPORT FOR
Activates protein synthesis and may help stimulate the growth of new liver cells to replace those that are dead or damaged.
This is a quick cleansing herb that helps deal with health conditions that result from toxic excesses in your dog.
It's a great antioxidant and helps maintain normal inflammatory response due to its powerful properties.
Supportsliver health by aiding in detoxification and may help stimulate the growth of new liver cells.
Our entire Soft Chews line is formulated exclusively with Cold Extruded technology, an innovative production method carried out at lower temperatures. This approach fully preserves the nutritional properties of ingredients, protecting heat-sensitive nutrients such as vitamins and enzymes compared to traditional techniques.
This choice not only guarantees the effectiveness of the supplement but also offers an advanced and comprehensive option for those who truly care about the well-being and quality of the products they offer their furry friends.
The liver & bacon flavor out does all the competitors. Some try chicken flavor. That's a fail. Keep your prices reasonable ss well. I give this plus SAME powder as directed for Baby's liver.
This medicine helps my dog so much, I love this product!!
I got this for my 14 year old dachshund that has kidney issues. Hoping it helps!
Love this stuff!
My dog is 16 and was diagnosed with Renal disease about 4 months ago. With the help of this product and changing her diet, she seems to be doing ok. I will continue to supply her with the tablets and give her carrots and prescription diet k/d to help extend her life.
Frequently Asked Questions
Coco and Luna Liver and Kidney was formulated by veterinarians who dedicated themselves to studying the most excellent formulations, based on natural ingredients, that are currently available on the market. The result of this meticulous work is the current formula that effectively and surely promotes the health and well-being of your beloved pet.
Yes, dogs of any age can benefit.
Yes, but you need to know that our products are so complete that they alone may contain everything your dog needs.
Use is daily, but the recommended dosage depends on your pet's weight. On our product label you can find the best suggested use for your pet.
No. Our formulas are delicious, but the amount provided does not have enough extra calories to make your dog fat. What can happen is that he becomes healthier, stronger and more active, and consequently becomes hungrier. In this case, you just need to control the amount of food provided to him.
Supplements have no contraindication for females during this period, but it is always important to count on the help of your veterinarian to make this decision!